Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Hate Little Bitches and Their Jeans!!

(This is the conversation I had with myself after some teenager in Macy's proceeded to tell me what jeans might look good "in my size"....But then her superfine Boss told her she had so much to learn about what men want, he then promptly slid me his business card, and offered to buy me dinner.)

I have news for you home slice...
My ASS looks pretty damn awesome in a nice pair or even a not so nice pair of jeans.
Dumb bitches....they never surprise me...smh.
Is it possible for you to even have an ass if you're a size 0? Yea...No.
I know my big beautiful tits make your mouth water too. Do. Not. Disrespect. Me.

BlackBird - 1 Silly Bitch - 0

3 comments:

  1. Your nice arse has just given me a hernia! I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Simon at The Rainbow Bank. I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ego loves you Simon! :-)

    Inge' I'm glad you made it over! Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete

If you're offended, I could care less...
OK, that's a lie...carry on.