Saturday, January 2, 2010

Burn Slowly in the Rotten Pits of Hell...


I'm in a bad mood today so I will be making a list of all of the people and things that have made my life THAT much harder.........Fuckers!
I hate you...
(FYI this can NOT be construed as slander as I will only be stating my opinion)...So HA!!

OK sooooo the list is growing everyday!!

I HATE:
~ The lady whose voice I hear every time I check my balance!


~ The people who invented Root Beer...Not Cream Soda...Root Beer.


~ "Michael" from Lost.


~ Blue Balls...or whatever the term is for women!


~ Anybody named Hitch...cause that's just stupid!


~ The IT guy that I have to call every time I lose my signal...I'm not calling you because I want to "catch up on old times"...jerk...!


~ The lady in Staples that I asked where I could find a good mechanical pencil that scoffed at me because she "thought only math teachers used those"... ignorant bitch.


~ All of the people still saying "Happy New Year"...idk why...but it bugs the shit outta me!

~ The person that knocks on the door when I'm in the bathroom at work. When the door is locked, I'm pretty sure that means someone is in there.


~ Anyone who doesn't know what a "Hatori Hanso" sword is.


~ The color purple...the actual color, not the movie!


~ The bastards on this cruise brochure that still look all happy knowing damn well I have an attitude!


~ This loser at work that cut the label off of my Calvin Klein coat because he said it was too "showy!" He's lucky I didn't slit his damn tires!

~ My unpredictable urine stream. Yea you heard right, it switches up on me.


~ The people who continue to talk to me even though I tell them that "I'm in a bad mood!" Stop talking to me, I wont magically snap out of it because you're "awesome". Leave me the fuck alone!


~ The therapist that says I'm not social enough. Eat deez nuts sir!


~ My sexy ass boss' wife. Lucky bitch.


~ The fact that my Blackberry screen is not a touch screen and silently giggles at me every time I have to click the "trackball"! I'm living in the stone age.


I can feel the aggravation still festering in my chest...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're offended, I could care less...
OK, that's a lie...carry on.